For libraries, government agencies, schools and employment organizations
- Licensed for unlimited users, unlimited resumes, unlimited time, on any of the licensed computers
- You own the license - license never expires - no annual fee of any kind!
- Privacy protection for users
- CD does not need to be in the computer to use the software
- Centralized configuration, automatic/silent install (GPO), and more
Trusted by educators everywhere
- "Easy to use, even for clients who have little computer experience"
Kimberly Walker LaGrue, New Orleans Workforce Partnership
- Easy to configure, easy to use, and produces professional results"
Sue Zurn, West Fargo Public Schools
- "One of the best products we use"
Diana Medrano, Luna Community College
- "I wanted to take the time to tell you how much I like your Resume
package. Our libraries for Cobb County Ga recently purchased WinWay Resume
for our public computers, and after having worked with the product I am very
impressed with the content, ease of use, and the quality of your package. I
enjoyed working with it so much for business letters that I bought a
personal copy for home use as well. Anyway, you all have a great product
here, and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it as a professional
librarian and also as an individual."
Randy Bossarte, Cobb County Government Libraries
Site/Network Edition vs. Retail Edition
|Retail Edition||Site/Network Edition
Licensed for personal use
||Licensed for educational,
government, library, commercial and more|
For job seekers using
their own personal computer at home
Enhanced privacy for job seekers using
Install on one computer
Install on any number of licensed
computers. CD can be stored away after
installation is completed. Administrative configuration and deployment options
Includes one license for one computer
Package contains a special license key that allows installation to multiple
Installs like most standard software applications. Simply insert the CD into each workstation and click "install"
- For larger networks, you may install from a shared server folder. Other options include "Silent Install," "Group Policy," and "Terminal server" installation.
- Complete installation instructions are included
- Also available via download
- "WinWay Resume Deluxe is a product that really does all the work for you"
- "Makes it so easy to produce an impressive resume"
- "Because of WinWay Resume, I landed a spectacular job that
John Shukle, Spokane, WA
- "It has made writing a resume so much easier... Great Product!"
John Schuster, Morrisville, NY
- "I loved the many different formats and styles, and the
interaction was so easy"
- "WinWay made the difference and really helped me land a
great job that perfectly matched my skills"
Neal Stone, Olympia, WA
- "I found many great jobs with WinWay's Job Agent"
Genevieve M. Miller, Conroe, TX
- "I am most impressed with the 'JOBS' function that allows
me to run a keyword search and find every posted position anywhere in the country
in one location."
William Green, Houston, TX
- "After 2 months of using your product,
since my retirement from the military, I landed a job. Using your search
engine I was able to narrow my search and focus in certain areas and
locations. I can't believe unemployment is still so high with the number of
job openings your product locates. Thank you."
J. Colyer, Surprise, AZ
"The resumes I write for my customers with WinWay Resume always get them in the door for an interview. Thank you for such an outstanding resume writing software. Indeed it is THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!"
Donna Watson, owner of Virtual Desktop Specialty Printing, Hinesville, GA